Thursday, May 28, 2009

Simple.Delicious.Chicken.

Simple is what goes in our household. I'm not a gourmet chef and I probably never will be. I don't have the patience to cook a meal with 10 or more ingredients, half being ones that I've never heard of or are probably to expensive for my budget. Besides that, I have picky eaters in my household! I have seen the following recipe on many sites so there is not really a "source" that I retrieved it from; I just wanted a simple way to prepare chicken one day and I remembered reading about this. Sorry for not posting pictures but I never thought to take any. The outside of the chicken comes out beautifully golden brown and the inside comes out incredibly moist.

Honey Chicken

Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
Honey
Salt & Pepper

Layer chicken in a pan. Season with salt and pepper to taste and drizzle with honey. Bake at 425 for 25-35 min. until done. Enjoy!

No comments: