Wednesday, July 16, 2008

ABA update

We start ABA next week, Tuesday to be exact. ABA through EI hasn't started yet; this will be through our special insurance. For now, we will be working with a BCBA named Maryann 2 hours and 15 min. every Tuesday and Thursday. This weekend I'll be working on rearranging Austin's room to be more of a therapy room. Here's hoping to see lots of new progress. I already know that she is planning on introducting him to PECS and will be working with me on how to get those oh so terrible tantrums under control.

We are still horseback riding and Austin is loving it every single time. I think it is still too new to see any results but I'm just happy that he enjoys it for now.

1 comment:

Cyndi said...

We do ours in a different room...a tiny guest room with a kiddie table & chairs (nothing fancy). Do you have another area he can work in?...that will be less distracting?