Friday, February 1, 2008

Martha Stewart

I saw 2 posts on GFCF mommy and GFCF mama about this and just thought I would take time to blog on it as well. The more people who see it & vote the better! And even though we are not GFCF anymore doesn't mean we won't be in the future.

So here is the scoop: Martha Stewart had a company wide competition for employees to come up with ideas for new project. It has come down to 7 finalists and one of them is an editor who wants to create a magazine that caters to people that have food allergies such as nuts, dairy, wheat, gluten, etc...

Please copy and paste this link and vote every day to help out! BTW, when I voted tonight, this was the idea in the lead!

http://blogs1.marthastewart.com/martha/2008/01/the-big-idea.html?rsc=todaysidea_Homepage_Homepage

2 comments:

Cyndi said...

We're still in the lead!
Did you post this on the autism board???

Unknown said...

Yes I did. I hope some people saw it and voted. I figured that a few people who post there would be interested in it.