Monday, November 26, 2007

I've been tagged!

My blog was tagged so I have to post 8 random things about myself and tag 8 other blogs. So here ya go:

1.) I love Harry Potter books/movies. They may be for kids, but I'm hooked!
2.) McDonalds is one of my favorite fast food places. No matter what kind of horror stories there are about their food and restaurants, I will always eat there.
3.) I'm a t.v. addict. I seriously have at least 2 or more shows on every night of the week that I MUST watch.
4.) I love to read although I never get much time to do it these days. I'll read almost anything but true crime is a favorite of mine.
5.) I do not watch horror/scary movies. When things jump out at me, I literally feel like I am having a heart attack. This is one of DH's pet peeves as he loves scary movies and would love me to watch them with him.
6.) I would much much much rather be in sweat/pajama pants and t-shirts then normal clothes. I do get dressed to go out to the store and such but I pretty much live in comfy clothes whenever possible.
7.) My family is everything to me. I'm sure that is pretty much standard as a mom, but I would do anything for them. The best thing is just spending time with them.
8.) I'm pregnant with baby number 2. I have not mentioned that on this blog yet but all my friends and family already know. My due date is May 1, 2008 and we are really excited!

3 comments:

Casdok said...

Lovely random things, and thanks for the tag!

Cyndi said...

Congratulations!!! :)

Cyndi said...

Hey, do you still have the last email you sent me??? I deleted everything in my in box (thinking it was my sent box) and then deleted my deleted items so I lost all the emails I wanted to save/reply to. (yes, I'm pissed!) :0

Cyndi