Wednesday, November 7, 2007

New Food!

So if you have been reading my blog, you know I live in the middle of nowhere and I hate venturing off but today I had to get out for a doctor's appt. so I finally located the massive health food store!! I am so impressed. The only other store like that that I have been to was Whole Foods Market when I lived in Illinois and then we weren't really looking for GFCF foods so I had no idea how much these other stores carry.

I found so much goodies that I have read about like Toffuti cheese, all sorts of pastas, even pizza, cookies, bars, cereals...I could go on and on! Anyhoo, I stocked up for Austin and now he can have tons more variety. Tonight he had bean and cheese nachos. Not much but I was excited to use the cheese :) I am planning on trying a version of mac and cheese at some point so good luck to me.

I have been just finding one or two items at the local grocery store and my MIL actually sent me the only pasta I had. So if you are trying this diet for the first time, a visit to a good health/natural foods store is a must!

1 comment:

N said...

How is the fake cheese?