Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Am I boring ya'll?

Ok, so I guess the pictures were cheesy or so my friends said! :) But I really wanted to give moms of toddlers some ideas and show ya'll how I'm feeding my little guy. When Austin first started eating solids, I literally had no idea what to feed him or how to serve it to him. I even got on message boards looking for ideas on meals. My plan all along was to post a picture or two of the first few meals and then going forward to only post pics of new recipes I come up with or try out.

Speaking of, if you are reading this blog and are already pretty familiar with GFCF, you probably have heard of Kimmy Krocker. But if not, I posted a link to her you tube videos on the right hand side of my blog. I read about her in a few other blogs and decided to check it out. She makes videos of herself trying GFCF recipes that she gets out of books or that people send to her. Since I'm a fan of food network, this is great for me. It lets me see how the food is actually cooked and I get to decide if it looks easy enough for me to try.

Today, the only new thing Austin had was baked beans with cut up hot dogs in it and for a morning snack he had the envirokids organic rice bar. I pictured those being more like a granola bar of sorts but they are more like a rice crispy treat and Austin loved them!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought the pictures kinda made the blog different and it was cute. They weren't cheesy, and anyway, it is your blog and if you want to put pictures of what Austin eats, put pictures on there!

N said...

awwww no one said they were cheesy! I said that they made me giggle but that I thought it was awesome that you were putting them up there! I think you should keep posting them!

I'm trying beans with Victor today too! We made beans & rice last night but he had already eaten dinner so I am going to give him some for lunch. they're the red kidney kind.