Friday, October 12, 2007

A failed experiment


So tonight I tried the grinch fries shown by Kimmy Krocker as you can see. Did NOT go well. They were bland and I think I could taste the flour. I'm not sure if I didn't fry them long enough, did not add enough seasoning, or if I am just too used to TGI Friday's version. Probably a combination of all three. Next time, DH is going to cook them and use our Fry Daddy.

On a good note, Austin is making a new sound! All last night and today he has been saying ni ni na na sounds. We haven't heard him really use the "n" sound before this so it is nice to hear something new for a change. I thought I heard him say "ni ni" (night night) to a book with a picture of a baby in a crib but of course he said it once and never again so who knows.

Also the ST has been working with him on the sign for "go" with a push car and she thinks he did it 2x today during therapy but the sign is kind of an arm up and down movement so I am not sure if he was just flapping b/c he was happy that the car was going or not. Either way, he played more today with the push car than ever before. He kept pushing it around and he did not turn it over to spin the wheels except for when she first got the car out.

No comments: