Wednesday, October 10, 2007

I got nothing!

Nothing new here but I am just writing to check in as my family reads my blog almost daily. Our ST brought us this massager/vibrator tool that we are going to be using on Austin's face every day. We have a bumble ball and a little vibrating teether that Austin likes to put in his mouth when he is craving oral stimulation but this tool is supposed to actually strengthen his mouth muscles. He mostly keeps an open mouth posture and especially has one when he is trying to focus but today during our session, the ST massaged his face and his mouth stayed closed so that was good.

On another note, I am getting better with his meals. He had spaghetti (well, penne) with meat sauce last night. And tonight, he had roasted zuchinni and squash on the side rather than green beans, corn, or peas and carrots. I've also been giving him more variety of fruit. Before it was just grapes, pears, and plums. He has had peaches, cherries, apricots, and pineapple the last few days. Tomorrow we might be making the Mexican Chalupas from the recipe I posted on Sept. 28th. If that happens, then expect a pic :)

No comments: