Monday, October 1, 2007

GF Pasta brand #1


I finally tried out some GF pasta. The brand: DeBoles; The verdict: Austin ate all of it :) From what I tasted, it really tastes like rice but in a different form but if Austin likes it, then all is good. For a different meal (finally!), I made some pasta and tossed it with veggies, garlic, and a tiny bit of pepper for him. I have to make it to the grocery store this week before I can really try anything else out. I still haven't noticed any huge changes in him. He is still stemming (hand flapping & toe walking) the same amount as usual and the temper tantrums are normal or at least the same as always; He only whines or gets mad when told no. He did let us put a hat on his head and kept it there for a minute or so but we were playing a "my turn", "your turn" game so I'm not sure if that was the only reason he did that. Before he has let us put a hat on his head but then he immediately pulls it off.

1 comment:

N said...

yay, we can zoom in on the pic. What a cutie!!!!

My DH puts his hat on Victor all the time, Victor thinks its funny. But trying to get his own hat on him is much harder!

We haven't tried the rice pasta yet. We just ran out of the Quinoa pasta so I need to go get some more too.