Monday, October 22, 2007

I wish I had something new

So nothing new here but just a quick check in. Austin has been very fussy the last few days. Everything and anything sets him off for no reason so I am hoping that he either is feeling slightly under the weather or he is teething. He has some new k-9s (sp???) but I have no idea how long they have been there so it is possible that they are the culprit. Meanwhile, I am just trying to be patient with him.

Oh and on Friday evening, he decided he was going to tear off a piece of his foam blocks and jam it up his nose. Yeah, that was real fun but luckily I have long nails and was able to dig it out with out too much trouble.

The new signs are going ok. So far, we are working on "book", "drink", and "eat". He did "drink" once by himself but all the other times he only does it as long as I am holding his hands.

No comments: